5 tips for removing wrinkles on a man’s forehead
Wrinkles on the forehead is a problem everyone suffers from. No matter if you are just twenty years of age or in your forties, you can get wrinkles while women tackle the problem with a huge range of skin care products and facial treatments, men are a novice, and uncomfortable with skin care products.
However there’s good news for them. There are now a few techniques which men can use to prevent, treat and even get rid of any wrinkles they have on their forehead.
- Though moisturizing has always been considered a ‘girl thing’, it no longer applies only to women. Men too have to moisturize their face every day with a quality facial cream to help promote hydration, healing, skin cell regeneration and even prevent the damaging effects of weather conditions and external forces. Just apply a facial moisturizer containing vitamins, antioxidants, minerals and nutrients to your face every day after showering.
- As the sun’s harmful UV rays are the foremost cause of wrinkles, apply a sunscreen with a sun protection factor (SPF) of at least 15 every morning to prevent new wrinkles from forming and existing ones form worsening. If you plan to spend some time outside directly in the sun, wear a slightly more protective sunscreen with an SPF 30.
- Exercising your facial muscles improves the overall appearance of your facial skin as the circulation to the face is improved. Muscles thus grow more toned, the skin becomes relaxed and wrinkles, less prominent.
Placing your index fingers above your eyes and gently pulling down while raising your eyebrows help prevent and treat forehead wrinkles. A few exercises on the lips, cheeks, neck and chin also prevent wrinkles from developing there.
- Make it a point to drink at least 8 glasses of water everyday as dehydration leads to parched, wrinkle-ridden skin. Carry a reusable water bottle with you wherever you go for young looking skin and take a few sips of water every 15 to 20 minutes. Proper hydration not only hydrates your skin but also provides loads of health benefits to your body and energy levels.
- Use stress-relief techniques to reduce the stress in your life. Stress usually manifests itself through wrinkles on the forehead, around the mouth and in between your eyes. However you can improve the health and skin vitality by reducing your present stress levels.
Do whatever relaxes you like taking a brisk walk around the neighborhood or just listening to your favorite music for a few minutes every day or just meditating. You need to choose your relaxing technique and practice it every day.
With the implementation of these 5 tips, you will slowly but surely notice a reduction and perhaps elimination of wrinkles on your forehead!