How to eliminate body Pimples in Men
It is irritating having body pimples as the pimples itch and even sting at times. Gone are the times when pimples were only associated with teenagers and women due to hormonal imbalances.
Today even men get pimples, even on their body for various reasons like stress, wrong food habits and no exercise. Whatever the reason may be, the following tips should provide some respite from your pimple problem.
- Don’t take hot showers as they only dry out and irritate your existing body pimples. Instead bathe using cold or lukewarm water as it helps your body retain its moisture and look healthy. You can also further reduce signs of aging by using an exfoliating body scrub containing glycolic and salicylic acids 2-3 times a week while showering.
- You can help keep your chest and back clear by using a men’s body wash containing salicylic acid. The body wash helps dissolve all the dull buildup which not only contributes to those pimples, but also makes your skin look older.
- As prolonged exposure to the sun can darken acne scars and make them difficult to eliminate, use sunblock if you have body pimple scars. So use a men’s SPF 30 sunblock if you have to go outdoors for prolonged periods of time for protection from both UVA and UVB rays.
- Wear clothes made of breathable fabrics like cotton instead of polyester or nylon clothes which only trap the sweat and bacteria which clogs your pores to cause body pimples.
Also avoid wearing tight-fitting clothes for the same reasons, especially if you have an active lifestyle. Loose clothing and sweat absorbent materials help you feel cooler and also reduces the risk of pimple formation.
- Try using men’s pimple pads on your men’s body acne. These pads contain salicylic acid which unlike benzoyl peroxide, does not stain clothes but helps get rid of your pimples. Moreover, these pads are great to use on the go as they are ultra-portable and can be carried to work or the gym to use as required.
In addition to all this, it’s better to follow a daily exercise routine as it helps eliminate the toxins from your body by flushing it out. Also follow a healthy diet with reduced oils, sugar and processed foods which all add to your body toxicity. Follow these tips and you will be soon rid of your men’s body acne.